Return and Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at Lady Chaussure Etc
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unworn and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item must have the proof of purchase
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that it has been received. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment.
You will receive the credit within 14 business days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for return shipping costs. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your
If you have any questions on how to return your item please contact us.
All clearance items are final sale therefore they are not eligible for refund or exchange
Lady Chaussure Returns
7717 Milwaukee Ave Ste 500-120
Lubbock ,Tx 79424
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The term "Lady Chaussure "or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 7717 Milwaukee Ave Ste 500-120 Lubbock, Tx 79424. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.